Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Grazia: I love you

Well goodness gracious me. I've been so utterly gobsmacked by the news from London yesterday that Grazia have written about my blog in this week's issue. I was woken up super early by the trash trucks on St Marks, so I extracted my Blackberry from under my pillow (in the manner of a fully functioning addict) to find that Susie Bubble had emailed to tell me that LLG was in the What's Up section. (That girl is seriously quick off the mark - thanks love!)The kindness of strangers never ceases to amaze me: I had emails all day from people who thought I may have missed it, & then a lovely girl just emailed me out of the blue with these scans, which saves me from scouring Manhattan for a copy. And thank you Grazia: you didn't just make my day, but my mother's too!