Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blimey


I've been thinking about this all day. A blog. A self indulgent, ego wank for all the world ( a couple of friends and a few blog surfers) to read. Woo hoo. Now I've done it. Only remains to be seen if I have the self discipline and the stamina to keep this up. So to speak. I'm thinking about restaurants, fashion, friends, men, cycling the Grand Union Canal, and London.

Joyous evening with L. She lights up my life. God kindred spirits keep a girl going. Chuckling, speed walking down through Hampstead in the light of the full moon. Which we wailed at. Obviously. Too much red wine. And some fantastic singer songwriters at Rock the Casbah in the ceramic tiled basement of a Moroccan restaurant in Hampstead village.

Clothes: Navy polka dot, pussy bow chiffon shirt. Skinny navy cardi. Boy fit jeans. Cream Converse hi tops. Janet Collins bag. Silver hoops.
Soundtrack: David Bowie