Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finalist: Best Fashion Blog in the 2010 Weblog Awards!

2010 Bloggies
I'm not going to be your typical fashion editor, pretending to be unmoved by the news that I have been shortlisted for an award. In this case, Best Fashion Blog at the 2010 Bloggies.

I'M BLOODY THRILLED.

Anyway, blasé is so last year dahling....

It turns out that I am keeping rather rarified company, for amongst the five finalists are The Sartorialist and New York Magazine's The Cut blog. For an indie like LLG, supported only by hot air & elbow grease, to be up there with the famous pro-bloggers is both unexpected and exciting.

God I love you all, my lovely readers. Thank you so very, very much for coming along every day to read & engage with the blog, and for bothering to nominate LLG. If you can, I'd be extremely grateful if some of you would hop along to the Bloggies site to vote for me in the finals. And, of course, for the wonderful finalists in the other categories.

Bloggies

(I'm particularly pleased to see an industry compatriot, British Beauty Blogger, up for Best Topical Blog - and thank you love for tweeting your support for LLG too!)