Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Busy like a bee

How, how did it get to be Wednesday already? Still, I have been breakfasted, lunched, filed copy, been on air three times, been fitted for a dream of a dress by lovely Osman Yousefzada, painted a bedroom, been to Ikea (the horror), seen my father, hung out with twelve girlfriends this evening, interviewed new tenants for my flat and been commissioned to write regular updates on New York life for an on-line style guide. I even managed to go to the Karla Otto press day today (loving Victor & Rolf for AW07). My legs ache & ache from cycling everywhere: even to the wedding & back on Saturday, & to Knightsbridge from Hampstead this morning. I also have a splendid set of bruises on my knee & foot from tripping over a pothole in the middle of the night on Saturday. You'd have thought that at my age, and in my profession, I could manage to walk unaided in Louboutins, drunk or not.