Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Disclaimer

A blog reader asked me at a party at the weekend if the products, designers and pieces that I mention on this blog are plugs for brands or if I am wholly independent. So, I thought I should make it clear that everything I mention on here is my personal opinion. I am not paid to mention anything on the blog, nor do PRs ( to the best of my knowledge) know who I am. My friends & family in England do, as this blog replaces regular emails home, but I do not publicise my authorship of this blog within the industry in which I have worked for a Very Long Time. This means I can be frank in my opinions and say what I really think. As you may have noticed.

Right, now that that is clear, I am off to the French Connection sample sale as flagged by The Glam Guide. I shall report back later.