Sunday, March 22, 2009

Housekeeping: interesting blog links of the day

My lovely friends Queen Michelle & Queen Marie of Kingdom of Style are springcleaning their wardrobes & selling off the surplus here

Two blogs new to me that I like very much:
Backwards in Heels from writers Tania Kindersley & Sarah Vine which they started as an adjunct to their Sunday Times bestseller Backwards in High Heels: The Impossible Art of Being Female, reviewed by lovely India Knight here, extracted here and available from Amazon here.

Whistling by Miss Whistle, an Englishwoman in Los Angeles, who is interested in everything interesting.

On-line vintage store Love Miss Daisy came to my attention when they started following my Twitter feed, so I hopped off to take a look and thought their selection of vintage wedding dresses (mainly 1950s) extremely well chosen, and very well-priced.