Sunday, July 05, 2009

Kimberly Sayer Firming Botanical Serum & a reader competition!

As my skin grows older, I find that I need a serum in addition to my moisturisers to keep my skin feeling plump and healthy. I've tried plenty, with mixed results, but the one I keep coming back to is Kimberly Sayer Firming Botanical Serum.

Kimberly Sayer Firming Botanical Face Serum

Kimberly trained at Neal's Yard Beauty Therapy College and went on to develop her own organic & natural line, inspired by her family's use of organic fruit & vegetables as she was growing up.

Although I’m all in favour of using organic products where possible, I will always choose the product that I think works the best. In this case I don’t have to make any compromises: the serum always leaves my skin dewily hydrated and is a perfect canvas for make-up. In winter I supplement it with a night cream but this summer, so far, I haven’t needed any extra hydration bar my eye cream.

It's £52.50 from here in the UK
$75 from here in the US

In fact I'm such a big fan of Kimberly Sayer products that I am going to give away a jar of the Kimberly Sayer Deep Cleansing French Clay Mask to one of my readers. Just leave a comment below telling me your favourite skincare product of the moment. I'll use a random number generator to pick a comment on Friday and post the winner then.

(This competition is independent of Kimberly Sayer, & I am providing the mask myself.)