Thursday, July 02, 2009

Luella as Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse costumeI find this photograph of my godson Oliver's little sister at her 3rd birthday party in London last month just the most immensely cheering thing. I also covert her Mouse ears.

I had very few days in London on that trip, spending most of my time in the country with my mother and the hounds. But I did sneak away for 24hrs, to lunch in the garden with Tara & her family, and eat her wonderful homemade strawberry ice cream,

strawberry ice creamto play in the garden afterwards with my goddaughter Amelia

and her baby brother,

to go dancing with my girlfriends at Guilty Pleasures, and then to see A & A and baby Carter, before finally heading for infant overload and Clare's BRILLIANT homemade birthday cake.

And then I slept for two days.