Saturday, October 03, 2009

Object of desire: Anthropologie apron

Anthropologie apron

Anthropolgie was always the first store I headed to in Manhattan before I moved here, and the place from where I always bought presents for my girlfriends. With the news that they are opening two stores in London, (one on Regent Street at the end of the year, and the second in the old Antiquarius building on the King's Road in early 2010), I'm going to have to find a new source of delightful shabby chic homewares. (I'm not that sold on their clothing buy: expensive and if you have curves, forget it.)

I'm a big fan of aprons: being a slightly messy cook, I always seem to wipe my hands down my front when making pastry or anything involving sticky fingers. I love this apron all the more for not being covered in flowers.

The Lady's Apron by Anthropologie $32.00

More Objects of Desire here