Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An afternoon walk in the English countryside

Aunty LLG pleeeease can we go for a W. A. L. K?

Moppa

I need to roll in fox sh*t, sniff stuff and bespatter my snow white coat with mud.

Jack Russell

Oh look. There's glamorous @wardrobeslave in her new belted Burberry winter coat. With winter 2009's latest accessory: a dog lead slung insouciantly around the neck.

Wardrobe Slave

That's quite a large stick Zelda. Are you sure you can manage it?

Zelda

Zelda: if you shake yourself all over me you are dogtoast.

Zelda shaking

Hey woofs: do you think you could all come here so that I can get you (visibly) in the same frame?

whippet & al three

Could you at least face in the same direction?

P1100849

Okay. I get the message.

You could not care less about my need to document every waking moment of my life.