Friday, May 04, 2007

Meanwhile, back in the East Village...

I'm home! And it really feels like home. London is my place, my mother ship, but Manhattan is where I live for now. It's 22c outside, my friend H is flying in tonight & taking me out for dinner, & I'm off on my bike to get my nails painted and my skin spray tanned.

J is staying in JD's room in the apt all week, so it's not too lonely without her - she's stayed in London as she is flying off to LA tomorrow to shoot a famous model/singer/designer for the cover of an English mag. In fact, she's away all month, so if anyone knows anyone else who'd like to keep me company over here for May let me know....

I found an invitation to the Kate Moss party at Barney's on Tuesday in my mail box last night, which should be...interesting....