Monday, November 26, 2007

Party season is upon us....

Goodness: the party season is starting up. Globetrotting P flies in from Bolivia tomorrow for one night, before hotfooting it back to London. I'm taking him out for supper to The Stanton Social, and then as my date to a small party Lydia Hearst is hosting at 60 Thompson in the evening. Wednesday is the gala opening of The New Museum on The Bowery, and Thursday sees Paper Magazine & Adrien Brody hosting a party for Miss Sixty in the Flatiron. (Better than London, where the equivalent party would see Patsy Palmer hosting).

Then there is a temporary respite until Sunday when some New York Times friends throw a tri-birthday party at a bar in the East Village. Then it's my birthday week, with plenty of shenanigans planned, and lots more parties. This is why I need a continual supply of sparkly party frocks. Although I am starting to feel exercised about a lack of amusing walkers....