Monday, January 12, 2009

Blogosphere

I’m a little out of sync with the blogosphere: I didn’t have a spare minute to keep up when I was working full-time (much to my chagrin). I was barely able to scan the New York Times & London Times websites each morning, and so I’m discovering that many of my links are out of date and that several blogs I loved have shut up shop.

I was even more upset today to discover that Definitely Stopping at Two is going out of business. She’s a great friend in the real world (we spent NYE together), and one of the funniest writers I know. Bah.

I also wanted to say thank you to Tessa Scoffs & to Nonsense on Stilettos for the loveliest welcome back posts. If I'd known just how many uplifting emails & comments I'd receive when I started blogging again, I'd have done this a month ago! Anyway, do let me know if a link is erroneous or defunct or, indeed, if you’d like to exchange links.