Monday, January 12, 2009

My dating odyssey continues...

I'm not sure what I can add to the following email I received from a 28 yr old guy in Connecticut through my on-line dating service.

"I want you to be completely honest...

I have a serious question for you:

I wonder if you can imagine everything it might mean to you, when you're with a guy, and this guy knows you so completely, and is so strong, so capable, so loving, that you absolutely trust him to take care of your happiness for the rest of your life, knowing that your trust is well-founded, and fall so deeply, hopelessly, helplessly in love with him that you just give yourself to him completely, and you know you'll do absolutely anything he asks you to, just to please him.

Have you had this yet?

I will be in your area as of January 01..."