Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Coachella Festival street style 2009

I wasn't expecting Coachella to be the fashion wash-out that Lollapalooza was for me in 2007, see pics here), but I was surprised how few people wore much more than shorts and a T. There were a LOT of barely there bikinis and your usual selection of festival freaks, plus a huge trend for wearing Native American feather head dresses, but all in all, not much to write home about on the fashion front. ADDENDUM: And, now that I've just clocked style.com's efforts on the Coachella front I'd say there was a fair amount of barrel scraping going on there.

Anyway, here is my edit of the most interesting style looks that I caught at Coachella 2009.

Coachella fashion street style

Coachella fashion street style

Coachella fashion street style

Coachella fashion street style

Coachella fashion street style


Coachella fashion street style

Coachella fashion street style vintage

Coachella fashion street style men

Coachella fashion street style