Friday, July 10, 2009

And the winner is....

Thank you everyone who left a comment on the Kimberly Sayer Deep Cleansing French Clay Mask competition post. They all made fascinating reading and I'll be sure to cover some of your beauty suggestions and skin types in future posts.

Meanwhile, to find a winner I used a random number generator to pick comment number 13 who was Anna, who left the following comment:

"I'm always keen on a competition! I've followed your recommendations in the past - with La Roche Posay, and also C is for Carrots - and they always turn up trumps! Ah, my favourite product at the moment is my el cheapo Eucerin Q10 Night Cream - perfect for a grad student budget, and seems to do good things for my skin: calming and quite plumping too. Really enjoying the blog."

Anna - please can you email me at libertylondongirl@gmail.com with your address so that I can get it off to you next week?