Wednesday, September 30, 2009

L'Oréal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Shampoo For Very Damaged Hair

L'Oréal shampoo

I haven't bought a bottle of shampoo in years, using whatever is lying around in my sample bucket. My hair doesn't present any problems: it's not coloured or permed, greasy or curly. It just hangs there.

Then I started torturing it with curling tongs and the ends went all frizzy as they do when you apply hot metal to them. So when I forgot to bring my pot of Mizani miracle worker with me to Manhattan, I was not enthused at the idea of having to buy something to deal with the frizz. Rooting around in my storage container, I came up with this unopened bottle of goodness.

I don't know why it works. It just does. My hair is soft & shiny again, and it seems to have miraculously straightened out the frizz.

Hurrah for L'Oréal Serie Expert Absolut Repair Shampoo For Very Damaged Hair. I bow down before you in homage.