Friday, November 27, 2009

Dean Street Townhouse hotel room review

Lil'sis & I are staying at the new Dean Street Townhouse hotel in London's Soho this evening. Owned by the Soho House group, it opened just three days ago and I was asked if I'd like to spend a night here by the publicist.

Given that I am a blogger, and that I make it very clear that I will, as I do in print, be completely objective about my experience, regardless of the fact I am being comped, one presumes that the hotel must be pretty confident about the quality of its rooms.

And, in this case, they have every right to be. It's possibly the best equipped hotel room I've ever explored. From the piles of the latest glossies to the hair grips for blow drying your hair I can't think of anything that might improve this room. Well, nothing that I'm willing to put in print...

In fact I'm so blown away by my room that I made a short review film to show you all. That way you'll know that I haven't gone all hyperbolic just because I'm not paying for it!