Friday, December 11, 2009

Interesting places NOT in London...

It’s very easy for journalists and bloggers who live in large cities to just concentrate on the places on their doorstep: in my case that's London, New York & LA.

But I know from the emails you send me that my readership is literally all over the world, so I’m going to make an effort to visit and recommend stores & services in all the places that I visit on my travels.

I’m spending part of the holiday season in England, specifically around the Cotswolds, Oxford & Northamptonshire. I’ve already written about Bicester Village outlet mall in Oxfordshire, and I do have stories lined up on boutiques in Banbury & in Oxford itself but if you can recommend shops, salons or places you think I should visit outside of London, in the regions mentioned above, do let me know.

I can’t promise I’ll visit everywhere, but I’ll do my best.