Thursday, March 05, 2009

Why thank you internets!

Blimey. That's a lot of opinions on my shopping choices. Thank you so much each & every one of you for weighing in. (I should do this more often.) The Ebay auctions don't end for the frocks for a few days yet, so I'll keep you posted - and I'll get someone to do a headless photo of me in whichever one I win. (Or both - my little sister who thinks I am a spendthrift, impecunious fool suggested I buy both. Unexpected.)

It's also prompted me to go forage in my storage container for the blue & gold sequin version to see if enough time has elapsed since its celebrity overkill to enable me to resurrect it from my fashion archive.

Only problem is that yesterday, when I tried to dig out my writing portfolio from underneath all the crap piled high in the unit, I almost decapitated myself with a volley of baked bean cans. I may be taking my life in my hands looking for my dress.

Prospect of frock vs. danger of bodily injury. No contest. Frock wins.


The blue & gold version - sadly not modelled on me.